Monitoring your environment has never been easier. AVTECH has over 27 years of experience protecting the most important data centers in the world. Protect your assets today using the world's most popular temperature and environment monitoring products.
The Most Reliable & Cost Effective Environment Monitors Available.
Data Center Solutions
AVTECH is a complete data center environment monitoring solution. Our Product Specialist worked together to outfit the Room Alert 32E, AVTECH’s flagship product, with just the right combination of sensors to keep our customers informed of conditions in the data center at company headquarters; AVTECH can also be deployed as a mid-size model, the Room Alert 12E, at branch offices, with the same sensors.
- > AVTECH’s Current Loops monitor the electrical consumption of the new stand-alone air conditioner installed as back-ups in data center.
- > Multiple Temperature & Humidity Sensors monitor the intake and exhaust at the front and back of each server rack.
- > Multiple Air Flow sensors tell you the status of HVAC vents in the room.
- > Light Towers with Audio inside and outside of the data center provide visual and audible indicators of alert, caution or clear conditions.
- > Room Entry sensors let you know if the main door or server-rack doors are open or closed.
- > Motion Sensors alert you to unauthorized presence in the room.
- > GoToMyDevices means you can see all of the data centers in one place, without having to worry about firewalls--the Room Alerts push sensor data automatically to your account. The interface is the same even though your collegues use different mobile devices.
Room Alert is AVTECH's complete solution for "Advanced IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More". It is designed to monitor temperature and environment conditions in multiple locations up to 900' away. All Room Alert packages allow users to log environment sensor status for immediate alert notification, historical review and graphing. Alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more communicate to devices like computers, mobile phones, iPhones, BlackBerrys, pagers and PDAs. Room Alert offers an easy to use web browser interface for configuring settings and viewing real-time sensor status from anywhere.
Room Alert models monitor for conditions such as temperature, humidity, power flood/water, smoke/fire, air flow, room entry, motion, heat index, sound, light and much more. Room Alert is perfect for environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets, large computer rooms or data centers, multi-building facilities and facilities of all types and sizes. They are connected via Ethernet and do not require a host PC for operation. Room Alert will help protect valuable equipment and other important assets to minimize downtime and reduce losses if a disaster does occur.
Click image to enlarge
Environment Monitoring is an important function for facilities of all types including IT data centers, warehouses, schools, hospitals, offices, restaurants, farms, factories, zoos, museums and more. Maintaining a stable environment where equipment and/or products are housed is critical for their continued operation, protection and use. With this in mind, monitoring is typically needed on a continual basis. It is this understanding that has created the market known as 'IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring'; a market that Forrester Research predicted will surpass $11 billion annually by the year 2012. It is arguably considered one of the fastest growing niches in the computer industry and yet surprisingly remains 'under the radar' of many IT and facilities managers... at least until disaster strikes.
The 'constant' in environment monitoring is that change will inevitably occur. Most managers recognize this and know that to avoid monitoring altogether will expose them to a degree of risk that far surpasses the cost of even the most expensive monitoring solutions available. With automated solutions available worldwide, there's no need to operate blind to potential environmental threats.